We are building a world-class team of mission-driven and entrepreneurial people to be based in Spain and Portugal, and are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. StudentFinance is officially based in Spain, but our team works remotely.
In this role you would work closely with the founding team to build features along our backend roadmap. The role requires a person that is both experienced with modern DevOps, as well as had previous exposure to startup/innovation environments. We are looking for someone that is keen to “get things done”, and can handle the responsibility of being a part of a fast growing startup, as well as having the ability to work independently and proactively.
- Be responsible for the tech infrastructure, mostly based in AWS
- Be responsible for the CI/CT pipelines and release processes
- Collaborate in creating scalable architectures that enable the growth plans of the company.
- Work within the tech team, but closely with operations and product teams as well, both for testing purposes as well as to have a clear grasp of the operational and business impact of the solutions you create.
- Comply with tight data security and privacy standards.
- Be an active stakeholder in tech architecture discussions around the features you'll build.
- Be a proactive voice in proposing tools and processes that could make yourself and the team more efficient and productive.
- Work cross-functionally to handle and resolve complex and time-sensitive challenges that are important for the company.
- Solid experience with AWS
- Solid experience with CI/CT
- Solid experience with Docker
- Solid experience with Terraform
- Nice to have experience with Big Data infrastructures
- Nice to have experience with Node.js and/or Python