We are building a world-class team of mission-driven and entrepreneurial people, and are now looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. StudentFinance is officially based in Spain, but our team works remotely.
In this role you would work closely with the founding team to build features along our backend roadmap. The role requires a person that is both experienced with modern QA, as well as had previous exposure to startup/innovation environments. We are looking for someone that is keen to “get things done”, and can handle the responsibility of being a part of a fast growing startup, as well as having the ability to work independently and proactively.
- Be responsible for the Software Quality Assurance procedures, both functional and automated.
- Be the gate keeper between features in development and releases in production.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders in the product team, to make sure features have solid acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate closely with peers in the tech team, to make sure features meet the acceptance criteria before being released in production.
- Be an active stakeholder in software quality discussions.
- Be a proactive voice in proposing tools and processes that could make yourself and the team more efficient and productive.
- Work cross-functionally to handle and resolve complex and time-sensitive challenges that are important for the company.
- Solid experience writing/reviewing software test plans
- Solid experience implementing and maintaining end-to-end integration that follow test plans
- Solid experience doing functional QA testing
- Nice to have experience with popular QA tools (eg: Selenium, WebDriver, TestRail, etc)
- Nice to have experience with Node.js
- Nice to have experience with React.js